The Continental Austrian Club is a family club for folks with Austrian or German connections. The club has a varied social program which includes monthly dances with live bands and weekly classic films.
The club has two halls. The Banquet Hall has a capacity of 232 while The Hubertuskeller a European Keller type hall has a capacity of 82. Both are available for Catered Events for Members and Friends. To see more photos of the halls, click the photos above.
Every Friday, during the moths of January and February the Hubertuskeller will be offering :
• Wiener Schnitzel or Fish with Green Salad, and Potato Salad or Fries
In addition, specials will be offered as follows:
• Jan 20 Special - Jägerschnitzel with Brandy Mushroom Sauce
• Jan 27 Special - Jägerschnitzel with Brandy Mushroom Sauce
• Feb 1 Special - Beef Bourg union with Noodles & Red Cabbage
• Feb 8 Special – Jäeger Schnitzel with Mashed Potatoes & Red Cabbage
• Feb 22 Special – Chicken with Mushroom Sauce & Mashed Potatoes & Mixed Vegetables
All meals are prepared in-house.