The Continental Austrian Club is a family club for folks with Austrian or German connections. The club has a varied social program which includes monthly dances with live bands and weekly classic films.
The club has two halls. The Banquet Hall has a capacity of 232 while The Hubertuskeller a European Keller type hall has a capacity of 82. Both are available for Catered Events for Members and Friends. To see more photos of the halls, click the photos above.
March 2019 Newsletter
Starting in 2019 the Newletters will be published Bi-Monthly
Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sep and Nov.
Schnitzel or Fish, Green Salad and Fries will be available every Friday.
In addition, specials will be offered as follows :
• March 1 - Special – Roast Pork, Parsley Potatoes & Sauerkraut
• March 8 - Special – Jäger Schnitzel, Mashed Potatoes & Red Cabbage
• March 15 - Special – Omelette, Green Salad & Fries
• March 22 - Special – Chicken in Mushroom Sauce, Oven Roast Potatoes & Mixed Vegetables
• March 29 - Special – Jäger Schnitzel, Mashed Potatoes & Red Cabbage
Note : All meals are prepared in-house.